Below we would like to inform you about what information about you we collect when you open a user account called “My Account” on our website.
For any questions, please contact the +385913290001 customer support phone number, or the email address: email@example.com
When registering and using the “My Account” option and other services, it is necessary to observe and follow certain rules. We make “My Account” available to customers residing all over the world in the same way and under the same conditions under the geoblocking Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2018/302).
For better readability and intelligibility, we do not use gender-sensitive language in the following text.
You can register with us for “My Account”. Your “My Account” is your own private space and offers you a complete shopping experience tailored to your needs. This includes e.g. product and newsletter recommendations (if you give your consent or have already given it), information about vallenssia-art products you visit and other Vallenssia-art shop services, such as the “My Wish List” functions.
“My Account” provides you with the following options:
- quick and easy order with email address and password
- Manage your personal information such as an address, email address and password
- manage your account in general
- Overview of all orders and order status
- use of services in general, e.g. the “My Wish List” function, etc.
In order to offer you this complete, personalized service, we collect and process your personal data in accordance with Art. 6th century 1. b) of the General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as the ‘General Regulation’).
The following information is used: information you have entered, e.g. name, surname, e-mail address and order address for delivery and/or payment, telephone number, and information about payment methods. We also use your data when you communicate with us through the website and get in touch with us (site visits, handling during purchases/searches). These interactions are assigned to you and linked to the above information in order to get to know you even better for the purpose of providing personalized service.
For technical reasons, it is not possible to offer registered customers registered to “My Account” a separate selection of cookie settings. Therefore, the moment of logging into your “My Account”, the selection of your cookie settings are adjusted to the settings of the “My Account” option. You can permanently deactivate cookies used by Vallenssia-art for “My Account” (except technical cookies). Deactivation may result in certain functions such as participation in a prize competition no longer being able to be used. More information can be found in our Privacy Statement.
If you delete “My Account”, we will immediately anonymize your personal data. If you made a purchase through your account, the information about that purchase will be kept for eleven (11) years based on obligations arising from tax and commercial law. The retention period begins on 01.01. of the year following the year of purchase and ending eleven (11) years later. According to the above, the data will be deleted after the expiry of that deadline.
“My account” contains the personal data of the individual, name and surname of the registered user. Therefore, registration must be made before use. The user must fill in the required fields in the online form with true information. It is not allowed to provide names or addresses or aliases of third parties. After entering all the data, the user receives an e-mail with an activation link. By confirming this link, “My account” is activated and the user can use it by entering their access data (e-mail address and password).
People who have reached the age of 18 can register. Each user is allowed only one “My Account”.
Registered users may not pass on information such as a username and/or password to third parties. The user must keep the data necessary for use so that third parties cannot access it and protect it from unauthorised access. If the user finds out that his login details have been misused, he is obliged to immediately notify the Vallenssia-art shop so that he can take appropriate measures.
The user is responsible for the misuse of his login information. This applies in particular to unauthorised forwarding and careless retention of reporting data enabling abuse.
The user guarantees that he will not use any software or program that would change or impair the function or availability of his account or service (such as attempting to hack, attack brute force, or use or send spyware, viruses and worms). If the user receives messages or instructions from the Vallenssia-art shop regarding the use of the functions of the account or services, the user must respect them.
Vallenssia-art shop provides users with the “My Account” free of charge indefinitely but reserves the right to prevent individual users from registering or using them at any time without giving a reason, i.e. to completely terminate or modify the Vallenssia-art.com or “My Account” account or individual services.
Vallenssia-art shop is not responsible for the continuous availability of the Vallenssia-art.com website and services as well as the sites associated with the Vallenssia-art.com
The content of the website and services were developed with great care. Any liability regarding the use of accounts and services is excluded. This applies to damages caused by software deficiencies and indirect damages, consequential damages and lost profits.
For infringements of essential contractual obligations, the cause of which minor negligence is Vallenssia-art.com liable only for the foreseeable, contractually typical damages. Essential obligations are those violations that jeopardize the achievement of the purpose of the contract or only the fulfilment of which allows the orderly performance of the contract and the respect that you regularly rely on.
Vallenssia-art may at any time (also unilaterally) change the functions of the Vallenssia-art site.com, “My Account”, Vallenssia-art services and products and the Terms of Purchase to take into account the case-law of the highest courts and changes in the law arising after the conclusion of the contract, the subsequent particular imbalances between the service and the counterinsurgency or the lack of regulations. Vallenssia-art may at any time offer new functions/services, modify, terminate or terminate them. Vallenssia-art can also terminate the “My Account” function altogether.
The user will be able to have access to the new Terms of Purchase on the website.
In the event of an objection, the user account will be deleted two (2) weeks after the expiry of the deadline for complaint and termination of the user contract. Deleting the account automatically interrupts participation in some vallenssia-art shop services.
Delete and terminate
Vallenssia-art may delete the user’s account and completely terminate the user’s contract or terminate the user’s participation in the Service if the user violates these Terms of Purchase or if there are other reasonable grounds by the Vallenssia-art shop (e.g. reasonable suspicion of manipulation, e.g. multiple registrations). If the Vallenssia-art shop has deleted the user’s account and/or terminated participation in one or more services, the user cannot reapply without the express consent of the Vallenssia-art shop.
Deletion of your account and/or termination of one or more services by users is possible at any time.
The consequence of deleting your account is the inability to use some services, which includes the deterioration of your coupons.
Protection of personal data
Data subject rights
a) In general
Visitors to our site have the right to information about the processing of personal data relating to them, the right to data portability as well as, if applicable, the right to delete, correct and restrict processing and/or legally to file complaints about processing as well as the right to file a complaint with the Croatian supervisory authority:
b) Data subjects’ rights
You have the right to:
- pursuant to Art. 15. General Regulations request information about the personal data relating to you, which we process. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of the processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of the right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of the right to appeal, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on the details of profiling,
- pursuant to Art. 16. General Regulations immediately request the correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data relating to you, which are stored with us,
- pursuant to Art. 17. General Regulations request the deletion of stored personal data relating to you with us, unless the processing is necessary for the purpose of exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for the purpose of fulfilling a legal obligation due to the public interest or for the exercise, enforcement or defence of legal claims,
- pursuant to Art. 18. General Regulations request a restriction on the processing of personal data relating to you if you dispute the accuracy of the data if the processing is illegal, but you oppose their deletion, and we no longer need the data, but you need it to exercise, enforce or defend legal claims or you are in accordance with Art. 21. General Regulations object to the processing,
- pursuant to Art. 20. General Regulations obtain personal data relating to you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, normal and machine-readable format, or request that they be transferred to another controller,
- pursuant to Art. 7th century 3. General Regulations at any time the consent you have given. As a result, in the future, we must no longer carry out data processing based on this consent,
- pursuant to Art. 77. General Regulations to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Data Protection Officer
All inquiries related to data protection or your personal data at Vallenssia-art can be sent to our Data Protection Officer by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or by mail at:
IDIZAJN Vl. Snježana Blagšić, Blažićevo C 19, 51000 Rijeka, Croatia
A contact form is also available for communication with us.