HIGH-QUALITY HANDMADE BLANK CANVASES ON STRETCHER BARS
GALLERY WRAPPED CANVASES
- This High-quality Handmade Blank Canvases are Gallery Wrapped which means the canvas is stapled to the back of the stretcher bar which is sturdy and durable and suitable for painting on the sides.
- The surface of the canvas is primed with gesso in several layers in front and on the sides.
- There is a special layer on the back that prevents collecting moisture and keeps the tension of the canvas.
- The perfect painting surface for any technique which includes Acrylic, Watercolor, Oils, Acrylic Pouring Mediums, Resin Pours, Alcohol Drawing Inks, Airbrushing & more.
These High-quality Handmade Blank Canvases are made for displaying without a frame. Of course, if you absolutely love it, you can still put the canvas inside your favourite frame.
Well, that’s the moment when the idea from the back of my mind came forward! I’m going to make my own canvases!
After that, step by step, day by day I explored and researched – I wanted high-quality wood that wouldn’t warp, extra quality canvas, and a couple of electronic tools to get things started.
And I made it!
Today I paint on my own canvases. I’m so happy with the tension and the overall effect that it has on my paintings. No warping, no bumps or dents. While I enjoy my fresh made canvases I decided to spread the joy and offer them to anybody else who would like to express their creativity on a canvas.
These blank canvases are handmade, please bear in mind that I need to cut some wood and stretch the canvas. This will take 2-3 days of processing time before you receive it.
Your painting on Vallenssia Art Facebook Page
For posting your artwork that you painted on my canvas:
1. Follow my Facebook Page
2. Send photo of your painting
3. The one that I choose I’ll share it on my Facebook page
ORDER YOUR CANVAS
Please bear in mind that:
1. All stretched canvases are handmade.
2. Allow 2-3 days of processing time for making your canvas.
3. When it’s ready we will notify you and send it immediately.